The « Markets and agriculture linkages for cities in Asia » Research Platform (MALICA) was formally established in 2002 and its Memorandum of Understanding is being renewed since 2006. The National University of Laos joined the platform in 2010.
- Fruit and Vegetable Research Institute (FAVRI)
- National University of Laos (NUOL)
- Center for Agrarian Systems Research and Development (CASRAD)
- Rural Development Center (RUDEC)
- French agricultural research and international cooperation organization (CIRAD)
- International Centre for Tropical Agriculture entre (CIAT)
- French Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)